Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 430

Thread: MoN Discussion

  1. #371
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, now that I think of it, I want to get the RPG started as soon as possible, so I'm just going to post it.

    ___THIS WAS MELFICE'S IDEA___

    Name given to the planet by the elves: Noaiah

    And then

    Noaiah Omnia Memorias (all the memories of noaiah)

    Back to DR

    Maybe we could more plainly do:

    Noaiah Omni Memories
    or
    Noaiah Omni Memoria

    or just

    The Memories of Noaiah

    or the Spirit of Noaiah

    All very good. I like them all a bunch myself.

    Also, I have a world map drawn, I may scan it one day.

  2. #372
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats a good name, but that first name is a bit too long and forgien. I think that "Spirit of Noaiah" is the best of that lot.
    Anyway, i got a new name for ya. "Spirit of a cry unheard" but i think thats a bit long, and poetic.

  3. #373
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the first few have a good acronym though

    NOM.

    SoN

    or

    SoaCU would be Spirit of a cry unheard's.. :-P maybe SCU would have to be that one's...

    hmm...

  4. #374
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Spirit of Noaiah is my vote!

  5. #375
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea I am for SoN

  6. #376
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Memories of Noaiah, but dont have prob w/ spirit either.

  7. #377
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats my vote too

    but i cant get on in MORNINGS!!!!! T_T

  8. #378
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    oops,d idnt' notice Memories! I like Memories better,a ctually

  9. #379
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i still like the one i picked ^^

  10. #380
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool then, in fact i thought about the name "Noaiah Omnia Memorias" like a "cronicle" of what happened there, (Kinda "Record of Loddoss war") but "Memories of Noaiah" or "Spirit of Noaiah" are perfect. IMO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •